Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DAY PREAM ANAND IS NO MORE


People who love me will cry, people who never wished me well, will yet feel bad, my pictures will be used on Facebook, BBM,Whatapp and Twitter, there will be thousands of comments on them from people who knew me and from people who really wished they came in contact with me. There will be no more status update, no more motivational quote's. You will call my phone and I will never pick up,drop thousands of messages that will be unread, then there will no longer be me. If you loved me, how would you feel that day? If you hated me, how would you feel? If I had beg for help from you, and you turned me down,tell me, how you gonna feel? If we had unsettled dispute, what would you be crying for?Looking at the happenings in the world, I think we should live right & be right, love, care and support one another.We all got no duplicate. Make peace always,because you never know when your last "goodbye" will be.

PLEASE RETHINK! ...

MAY WE ALL LIVE LONG

 AND

NOT DIE UNTIMELY 

- Pream Anand Tharmalingam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home