Tuesday, February 3, 2015

How to give pre-caution warning to your Daughter's Boyfriend!



1. I'm not afraid to go to prison if I hear any complains about you
2. Come on in, son, let me show you my semi-automatic gun which I only purchase for my daughters protection
3.Before you think of making her upset,ask yourself if you want to see GOD really soon!
4. Did I tell you about what happen to the last guy who broke my daughters heart?
5. Did you know that her father's friends are mostly Godfather's?
6. If you behave in a manner unsophisticated while you're with my daughter, the authorities won't find your body.
7. I love to cook, and one of my favorite utensils is this ten-inch bread knife with the serrated blade.
8. Things didn't turn out so well with the last boy that dated my daughter. People tell me that when they see him in public he's always glancing over his shoulder with this terrified look on his face. I wonder if it has anything to do with the family dinner we had with me and the uncle's?
9. We took my daughter's boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend of course, with us one time up to hiking, but the doctors couldn't fix the injuries from his hiking accident.
10. If there was ever a tear,it only should be TEARS OF JOY,GOT IT!!!!
by Daddy Pream Anand Tharmalingam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home